Saturday, August 6, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge

The CDAC now sponsors a progressive challenge. I love the idea of progressive challenges because everyone's a winner. If you create you get the next image. So this is my first project with one of the available images.

This image come from Did Stamp 4 Joy. I decorated a bakery bag for my project . I had bought the bags around Christmas time last year from the Kraft outlet and then I ran out of time around the holidays. So now I have an early start on my Christmas things for this year. YAY me!
The sentiment is from TLC Creations.





Take Care!



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. lOVE the idea! This is such a cute way to give a gift & I love the image you used. Your coloring is perfect!
    Valerie M
    PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the idea of decorating bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love your color choices and your darker skin tones look absolutely perfect! Thanks for joining us at CDAC Progressive Challenge this month and can't wait to see what you create for the next one!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring, Lawren. What a great idea for Christmas. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you created a gift bag for Christmas with this guy!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete