Saturday, August 6, 2011

Buttons, Buttons - I love Buttons

Good Morning friends. I am so procrastinating right now. We have a wedding to attend today ad you would think I'd be busy making the card for my friend. I have no energy this morning, so i am just sitting around.

But I wanted to share a card with you today. This one is using a Bugaboo image and it has lots of buttons on it.





You know I love cats, so this little image was just up my alley. The flowers are made by gathering ribbon and adding the button to the middle.

Ok, I am off to procrastinate a little more. LOL!

Take care.





Challenge entered:

Clear it Out - Summer

Stamp Something - Use a digi





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com



1 comment:

  1. what adorable project, love what you did with the flowers and buttons.

    ReplyDelete