Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back to Scholl!!!

School starts tomorrow! I am so excited, more than Cee is, I think. I am just looking forward to getting back to a schedule and having her on track and engaged. This summer she totally vegetated. I also like back to school time because of shopping. Right now is when I get the majority of my Christmas shopping done because EVERYTHING is on sale.

So I have a little back to school project to share with you today. The image I used is from The Stamping Boutique. The sentiment ticket came from TLC Creations.

The cute little pencil holder is courtesy of Deedee. I found the instruction on her blog, Stamping Sunshine.

Take Care.



Challenges entered:
Blogger Challenge - Back to School

Fun with Shapes and More - Use Twine

I Brake for Challenges - Back to School

Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com



7 comments:

  1. What cute creations! Love the pencil holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little notebook and the pencil holder, this is great! Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute back to school set. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful BTS projects! Great choice of papers, love the little pencil box! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and Cute projects. Great paper choices. So glad you were able to join in on the BC Back to School challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawren, I'm so sorry that I missed this! You did a great job with this set. The notebook is just darling -- who wouldn't want to use that sweet little thing? Thanks for sharing this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lawren, you won this challenge. Email me for your prize.
    Awesome set!
    Della
    www.ibrakeforstamps.com

    ReplyDelete