Sunday, July 10, 2011

Who's ready to Bar-B-Que?

I love a good barbecue. I saw this image from Dustin Pike and knew it would be perfect for my brother or my dad. They are such men! LOL! The grill is their domain so when I tell them I cooked on the grill, they give me such a hard time.

Anyway, the sentiment is from TLC Creations, the summer club.


Take care, I'm off to get ready for my cook out today! LOL!


Challenges entered:
Phindy's Place - Buttons

2 Sisters - Summer Time Fun




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. Perfect bbq paper! Your coloring is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. That is a cute image and your gingham paper and baker's twine set it off so nicely. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love it, and love the gingham paper, great for picnic/grilling! Cute image, Dustin does great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I’m so glad you got a chance to play with us Phindy’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete