Monday, July 18, 2011

Some exciting News and a New Challenge

Ok, so this was the last bit of exciting news I had for you all. I made the design team at Paper Pretties. I have been a fan of theirs for some time, but I mainly lurk... I mean check out the DT samples (LOL). So I was so excited when I got accepted to their DT. YAY me!

Today is release day and with that I am showcasing one of the new images being released.



This is Billingsley, isn't he cute?!!! This was such a fun image to work with. Paper Pretties is also offering sentiments with the new releases so this sentiment comes from the store as well.

So I want to invite you to join the latest challenge at the
Paper Pretties blog, check out the DT samples and join in.


Be sure to stop in often. There's many exciting this going on here.


Take care.





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. What a cool and fun layout...that's why I love coming to blog....great ideas. Congrats on the DT position at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the card and Billingsley. Great coloring. Congrats on the Paper Pretties DT position.

    ReplyDelete