Monday, July 18, 2011

Recycle and Reuse for Christmas

Christmas in July? Who's thinking about Christmas already? Well actually I am. I shop early because I hate the craziness at the holiday seasons. There is nothing worse than to be out shopping with people who don't enjoy shopping and don't want to be there. Tempers are short and it's just ugly.

So for my first Christmas project I made an ornament. I used the chipboard piece from a spool of ribbon as my base, left over tulle and scrap of ribbon to form this.



This one is small, I wanted to test it out but I have bigger left over spools and my daughter and I will make ornaments for the tree this year.



Challenges entered:
Crafty Pad - Christmas in July
Creative Inspirations - Christmas in July
2 Sisters - Christmas in July
Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas in July
Paper Sundaes - Christmas in July
Christmas Inspirations - Christmas in July








Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


11 comments:

  1. How adorable is this?! Love it! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ornament! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here's something I never thought I'd be saying in July... What a fantastic Christmas project, so pretty. I could just eat a mince pie now! ;)
    Thanks so much for playing at Paper Sunades this week and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas decoration!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad for our Christmas in July challenge this week.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project - so cute too! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking part in CHRISTMAS IN JULY challenge at The Crafty Pad!

    Your creation is beautiful!:)

    So happy you've joined us!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea....would be perfect for a recycled challenge too. Love what you've done, may have to have a go at some of these myself! Thanks for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD challenge and good luck in our prize draw! Hugs n love, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Idea! Nice job!
    Thanks for playing with us at xMas Inspirations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations! I hope to see you again soon! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete