Thursday, July 14, 2011

Organizing Your Scraps

Hello folks. Anyone have any good ideas for organizing scraps? My scraps are running all over the place and I ant seem to find what I am looking for when I really need it, so instead I cut into something new. I know, so sad.

But today's card is from scraps. These just happened to be sitting on my desk, leftover from a previous project. The image and sentiment is from Deedee's digis.


Take care, I'm off to bed.


Challenge entered:
Meljen Designs - Buttons and Bows



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. So cute, Lawren, and you used your scraps so cleverly. I love the buttons and bows.

    I keep my scraps on my desk: a basket for larger pieces; a bowl for small pieces and a trinket bowl for tiny bits.

    I normally go through my scrap basket first when I am piecing a card before I resort to looking through my full-size papers.

    Blessings on your weekend,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - this is adorable...love the sentiment with this frog! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the layout and cute froggie image!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete