Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm on a roll

I think I really enjoy making Christmas cards. LOL. I have another today to share. Now if I could only get motivated to get to the post office when it's time to mail them.

This is another Bugaboo image and more non-traditional colors. I love non-traditional Christmas colors. Here's why, Christmas Day is my Birthday! So in our house we had Christmas with birthday cake! Now how non-traditional is that?!!!

Anyway, off to take a nap.

Take Care.



Challenge entered:
Paper Creations Ink - Christmas in July

Creative Belli - Christmas in July



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. Oh a Christmas Baby! How fun! Love this card. I've been really inspired to make Christmas cards too...maybe the heat is making us want to think about winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, just love it
    Thanks for Joining us at Paper Creations Ink
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Lawren, cute and funny image
    thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image- love the card. Thanks for joining us at PCI!

    ReplyDelete