Sunday, July 3, 2011

I WON at the Outlawz!!!!

I love weekends! have I told you that before? LOL! Well I do. I've gotten so much done so far this weekend. I'll have plenty to share with you this week.

I won a prize over at the Outlawz group. I won a Copic coloring class from Color Me Creative Classroom. Well I don't own Copics so I was able to trade it for a Pencil class. I een learned a thing or two. LOL! This is my first card using some of the techniques I've learned so far.



I really like how this little image turned out. This image is from Heather Ellis shop.


Take Care!

Challenges entered:
Inking Aloud - Red, White and Blue

Craft us Crazy - Red, White and Blue
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Red, White and Blue
Heart Song Inspirations - Red, White and Blue
Fairy Knoll - Red, White and Blue



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


12 comments:

  1. Well, I'm happy the class has something to offer! I swear you've won every time we have had a party! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I adore this card...fantastic coloring, looks like Copics! I've got to pull out my pencils again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Congrats on your win, wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, congrats on your win...Thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy and good luck..

    Caz DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your win....adorable card!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. Much appreciated! New freebie is up tonight, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawren darling card you created. So glad you joined us at Heart Song Insp. this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet card Lawren! Thanks for playing with us at Heart Song Inspirations this week! We hope to see you back again, and good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Love your background. Thanks for joining the Blogger Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! Great coloring and the dp is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job!! I love that little girl and your coloring is just amazing!

    Thank you for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your colouring is fantastic!! Such a sweet card!! Robin

    ReplyDelete