Saturday, July 9, 2011

Flashback Friday Challenge

I found this great challenge blog where you have to flashback to an old card. LOL! Um, this was different. I kept searching for a "better" card but that's the purpose to examine some of your older stuff. So this week's challenge was a non-traditional shaped card.

I hope this counts. This was my first attempt at a round card. I used my Cricut for the card base.



OMG! I don't want to see this ever again.




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. :>) Oh, flashing back is so much fun!!! The image is a cutie and I like the scallopy circle. I actually shy away from circle shapes, but maybe my cricut could help me out :>) Thanks for joining in the fun at Flashback Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to look back at your projects...I love your shaped card...love the scallops...LOL that you don't want to see it again, I don't think it's that bad at all...but I totally understand because my crown card makes me cringe:) Thanks so much for joining us in the Flashback Friday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just poppin' by to let you know that I featured your circle card over on the Flashback Friday blog today:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win ,cute card.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete