Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brand New Challenge - Sweet Stamping Treats

Hello everone. There's a brand new challenge going on over at Sweet Stamping Treats. It's a sketch challenge and the prize?....The winner will receive 3 digis from Sweet Stamping Treats.

Karrie has been hard at work getting new images ready for release and the design team did a wonderful job creating some inspiration. Hop over and take a look at all the lovely eye candy.

For my sample I used the new release called Baby Puppy with Party Hat.



This little guy was so cute I got started and couldn't stop at just the sketch card. LOL! Take a look.
Here is the sketch:



There is also a super SWEET deal going on on digis right now...6 for $6. Buy an6y 6 digis for just $6, now that's SWEET!


Challenge entered:
Ladybug Crafts - Summer Birthday





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Lawren!! I love this set you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at LCI this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet little set...thrilled to have you as my guest designer...I hope you received my email this morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in the LCI Challenge.

    ReplyDelete