Thursday, July 21, 2011

Animals Rule

Hello Folks, this is my second post tonight. I told you I've been busy with Christmas cards.

This card is from Dustin Pike. I love his work. I think I own all of his images and that's a lot!


Kept this one kind of simple.

Take Care.


Challenge entered:
Dustin Pike - Animals Rule

Simply Create - Christmas Time
Kaboodle Doodles - Embossing
Stamptacular Sundays - Animal Antics
Diecut Dreams - Animal Antics
I Did it Creations - Animals
Fab N Funky - Animal Magic





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. Kudos on starting your Christmas cards so early!! Great card, and thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Lawren! Thanks so much for joining us at Pike's Playground!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this cute guy is defo tied up to his lights..great fun image & papers..

    thanks for sharing at DCD this wk

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I really should get started on Christmas soon.
    Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren, I adore this image and you did an awesome job.
    Thanks for playing along at Pikes Playground.
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  6. *waves*
    Hey girl - I have missed seeing your cards around. So glad I "found" you here.
    Fabby card your created

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all these Christmas in July cards! Cute...cute...cute. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lawren

    What a super sweet card the image is so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the paper youve used on this fab card, thanks for joining us in The Playground :)

    ReplyDelete