Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer is here with InStyle Stamps

Hello! Summer's here and I just returned from my first summer vacation this year! WhooHoo!

InStyle stamps has undergone some changes - they are all digital now! The new digital release will be June 30th, so be sure to stop by and see what's new.

I have a sneak peek from the Patty's Summer Luvin set.

Supplies:Cardstock - Bazzil, the Paper Company;PP - Target Dollar Spot;Punches - Fiskars; Twine - The Kraft Outlet; Paper Charm - Cricut(Life's a Beach cart.); Sentiment - Gina K; Colorbok Ink


This makes me want to go to the beach!


Challenges entered:
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Use a Digi




Take Care!


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. Makes me want to go to the beach too... lovely card. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer and this card is perfect to make us feel warm! Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card... I love the punch work! Thanks for sharing,
    Pauline - SNB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summer card, love those waves. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got some vacation time, Lawren -- that's wonderful! Yep, your card makes me want to go to the beach, too. Love how you laid this all out, with the waves and that great sandcastle charm. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card with all the bright colors! Great job coloring this scene. I really like that the image panel is tilted - I rarely think to do that kind of thing!

    :) Patricia (ISS DT)

    ReplyDelete