Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life is Sweet

Oh, I need a summertime break and drink and chance to relax. Work has really been stressful and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any time soon. But enough whining.

I must have had tropical drinks on my mind when I made this card, LOL! I was inspired by Paulette's (TLC Creations) summer digi club. She has some great digi papers, sentiments and images in her club. I used her digi papers for this card. I love bright colors and this one spoke to me.

The image and sentiment is from my friend Deedee. She's closed up her shop now, but I just love her work.




Drink up everyone!


Challenges Entered:
The Corrosive Challenge - Summer Colors

Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday - Inspired by a song (My song was Margarita-ville)


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that work has been so stressful lately, Lawren! Praying it gets easier SOON! This is such a fun card, perfect for summer. Love those papers and that wonderful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty card, Lawren! Love the summer themed cards! Makes me thirsty for a pina colada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool image.....

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow what fab image - so summery
    Thanks for linking up to make it monday
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and tropical!

    Thank you for joining our Inspired by Song challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! I just love all the bright colors! I'm so glad that you joined us at Sentimental Sundays Inspired by Song Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

    ~kurlygirl
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! This looks great! I would LOVE a Margarita! MMMMMM!!! My favorite!
    Love your blog look, so cute!

    ReplyDelete