Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Creativity - Day 2

Hello. I am so looking forward to tomorrow. I get to stay home and continue crafting! Yay! I love 3 day weekends. We had a very relaxing day today, just sitting outside - doing nothing.

OK, I did stop by to share a card today. I have been doing something just not what I need to do but what I want to do.


I made this card for a challenge over at Scraps of Color. The image is from Guylou's Inimitability. The sentiment is from Kaybe's Scraps.



Challenge entered:
Simply Create - Special event or occasion

Paper Pretties - Birthdays
Ellephantastic - Birthday Party
Crafty Sentiments - Special Occasion




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bright card Lawren, perfect for our challenge at Ellephantastic. Thanks for sharing. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lawren,

    your card is fantastic ♥
    and the sentiment looks sooo good on your card..
    thank you that you used my sentiment..

    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely card. I love the colours you use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute, love your stamp and beautiful stars punch. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete