Sunday, May 8, 2011

A special Lady

As it's mother's day; I have been reflecting on some special people in my life. I have had a few ladies in my life who were special to me like a mom and I wanted something to send to one in particular.

This image is from A Day for Daisies and it was perfect for my project.



Don't forget those other special ladies in your life today.


Challenges entered:
Sentimental Sunday
- Anything Goes

Mami Doodles
- Let's Get Girly
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Beautiful
Crazy 4 Challenges - May Flowers

Stamp Something - Use a Digi

DYSU - Purple



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


8 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Mothers Day, Lawren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful image, layout, colors and I know this special lady really treasured this!!! Thanks for joining us at STampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! Love the lady and her hat. =)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lawren---you KNOW I love this!
    Thank you for joining us this week for our anniversary challenge. Don't forget the blog hop-opportunity for a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - super layout

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for playing in our Sentimental Sunday challenge! Your creation is just lovely! I hope to see you playing with us again very soon! Good luck!

    ♥ Lisa SSDT

    ReplyDelete