Monday, May 2, 2011

So Hard to say Goodbye

In case you haven't heard Deedee's digis is closing. Deedee has decided to close down her shop due to financial reasons. I am certainly going to miss her. Oh, I know we'll run into each other in blogland, but being a part of her design team has been wonderful. She is such a sweet and kind person.

Right now her store is 75% off, so if you ever wanted any of her digis go get them now. The store will be open until May 14th and then it's gone.

I wanted to share a card with one of her digis. Sorry it's out of season but it was an image I've had colored for some time sitting on my desk.




I sure hope no more of my favorite places close up. It's too depressing.

Take care.


Challenge entered:
Kaboodle Doodle - It's the "B"s Knees (I used "B"rown & a "B"ow)
Ann's Creative Nook - Anything Goes with an Animal





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lawren, sorry you're losing one of your fav shops. Super great card though!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete