Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A New Artisit

I am so excited because I found a new digi artist I am in Love with. Finding African American art is so hard to find. Oh, there are a few digi artist out there that sell a few pieces but I found an all AA artist and I love it.

This is my first card from Robert Jackson's collection. Love how this turned out and of course my sorority sisters all want me to send it to them - NOT! This first one is mine!





Take Care, I have more images to go play with!



Challenges entered:
Kaboodle Doodles - Tic Tac Toe (embossing, ribbon, digi)

Crafty Cardmakers - Embossing
There's Magic in the Air - Embossing

Craft Your Days Away - White+1 Color





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


7 comments:

  1. Oh Lawren this is so pretty...I can see why they would want this....I know I would...love it....thank you for playing with us at PCC/TMITA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren - this is a lovely card! Great colors! Thanks for joining us for our Tic, Tac, Toe challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card Lawren, love the image and gorgeous bow. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lawren, what a lovely card - really love that image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Lawren. You've made it even more unique with the hints of blue colouring of the image.
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! I just had to come for a closer look and to find out where you got that amazing digi!! Thanks for providing the info here. I love all of his digis and his original art is just out of this world!! I just may have to get his "Mahalia" print! Absolutely gorgeous card g/f!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, the image is lovely! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete