Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am Ready for Some Summer Fun

It feels so much like summer here in FL. 90 Degree weather for the past couple of weeks - it's HOT and I am getting lazy. School is almost over and my daughter is counting down the days, but I have been behaving like it's summer break for me! LOL! No such luck.

This week's
Designed 2 Delight image was called Summer Days. This was such a sweet image to play with.


This is a close up. I have been playing with chalk again. The sky and the grass is chalks.



Take Care.


Challenges entered:
DYSU - Animals






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. Love the chalk work! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, this card is darling! I love it! I love the papers and how springy this is!
    I have been so busy with school. Some weeks I think I did about 40 hours of homework, not including class time. Wheww. What a crazy time!
    Thank you for coming by! Hope you enjoy the freebie! Glad to see my followers are still interested after I "abandoned them". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card lawren, lovely
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawren! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at DYSU Challenge Blog! Have a great day, Janna

    ReplyDelete