Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all the Mother's a wonderful day!

It's Mother's Day and I am doing exactly what I want to do - NOTHING! LOL!


I wanted to share the card I made for my mother for Mother's Day. I saw this image around blogland and I knew I had to use it too. I LOVE the way this A Day for Daisies image turned out.






Challenges entered:

Stamp Something - Use a Digi
Card Makin' Mama's - For a Loved One
Prairie Fairy - For the Girls
Southern Girls - Let's Hear it for the Girls
Craft us Crazy - Mother's day
Delightful Sketches - Mother's Day

AI Factory - Mother's Day

And the Girl gave me gifts for Mother's Day. I love them all.







Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - so glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hunny!

    Thanks for joining us at CMM and hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for your Mother and so pretty in pink. Your daughter's gifts to you are so special. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! thanks for joining us at AiFactory this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your mother appreciates the work you put into your card. Homemade items are always special treats as I see you received as well. Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lawren, its a lovely image. Lucky you getting such wonderful gifts from your daughter.
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls. Viv x

    ReplyDelete