Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial day

Today has been a lovely Memorial Day. I want to thank the men and women in uniform for their service to our country. THANK YOU!

We just returned from a cook out. Fun times, fun friends and Great food. I'm tired now.
But first...Here is a card I finished earlier today. The image is a freebie from Back 2 Paper. Lida has started a free digi club and it's wonderful so you will see more of her cute images from me. You can sign up on her blog. She has also opened a new on-line store. Cute, cute, cute. You have got to check it out.


Take care. I'm going to lay down.


Challenges entered:
Card Makin' Mamas - Use your Scraps
2 Sisters - Anything Goes





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    What a happy card in bright colours! Thank you for joining us at CMM challenge blog.
    x Mariska

    ReplyDelete