Monday, May 23, 2011

Beautiful Flowers

Hi all. I have been on a roll lately. Just finished up some projects today that are just lovely.

This card uses a simple flower from Tiffany Doodles. I tried my hand at CAS (Clean and Simple). I love how this came out. Of course I was too late to enter it in Tiffany's challenge. I miss deadlines a lot around here.
The sentiment is from TLC Creations.


Speaking of flowers I have some wonderful photos to share of "Bugsy's Flowers". Last spring we lost our cat friend Bugsy and the day we lost him, we came home to these beautiful wild flowers in our yard.

Those flowers arrived again this year around the same time, so Cee has named them "Bugsy's Flowers". She had to get pictures of them, so she took these photos and she did an awesome job.





Take Care.

Challenge Entered:
Desert Island Crafters - Pattern Paper, Bling, Ribbon, Image, Flower




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


No comments:

Post a Comment