Sunday, April 10, 2011

Seeds of Kindness

Hello, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. They go way too fast for my liking.

I worked with Deedee's Digi set called Seeds of Kindness. I had bought some seeds and thought I'd get to planting them. Never did get around to that, so here I have made a seed packet to give them away. Hopefully the recipient will make better use of them.



I used some very old stash for this project. Dollar Tree used to sell scrapbook supplies years ago. They've since stopped and now I find myself hoarding the papers I bought. LOL! I have got to break myself of that habit.

Have a great weekend.




Challenge entered:
Outlawz - PM0407

Come & Get It - Friendship
The Crafty Pad - Spring is in the Air






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea Lawren, You did a wonderful job on your project, Thanks for playing along with the Come and Get it Challenges.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really cute. What a great idea...very springy. Love it. Thanks for taking part in our Come and Get It Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little gift Lawren & just perfect for our Spring is in the air challenge at The Crafty Pad!
    Thank you for shaeing it with us! I know what you mean about hoarding! I'm trying to use up some of my stash before I buy new things!!! lol
    Hugs
    dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know what you mean, it's so hard to resist buying new stash!!! Well done on using some of your older stuff, and also for making such a great card! So glad you joined our Spring challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! Love how you made it a "gift" of Flowers....any friend would Love to get this! Thank you for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete