Friday, April 15, 2011

Make a Wish

I wish every day was Saturday. I wish I could win the lottery. I wish I could retire, right now! TGIF!!!!

This card is called make a wish and I just did. In fact I made 3 wishes. If there is a fairy godmother out there could she just grant any one of those wishes? I would greatly appreciate it. LOL! That should tell you the kind of week I've had. Thank heavens for the weekends!

I digress...back to my card for today. This image is brought to you by Fresh Brewed Designs. I wanted to make a turquoise and brown card but I ended up adding yellow. I think this color combination is another one of my mystery combination, but it works.


Have a great day! It's Friday!


Challenge entered:
FBD - Cute and Sweet





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. Yum yum, fabulous card. I would have loved to read you wishes, lol, if she grants one make sure to let us know {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, Lawren! I love this FBD image The teal is rockin!! This is really fabulous and wonderful! Thank you for joining the Fresh Brewed Challenge Blog this week with your card creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already told you how much I love this card!!! I love the color combo and the cake on the fork. Of course I created that with the fact in mind that I had already eaten the rest of the cake! hahah!!!

    Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cute and Sweet challenge

    Hugs! Heather

    ReplyDelete