Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Girl has Mojo!

Hi everyone. Today I have two cards to share and they aren't from me. My daughter has the creative mojo this week. She made two birthday cards for her friends this week.

This image is from Treehouse Stamps. I think they went out of business now.


This image is from Stretch N Bubbles.

Have a great day. I cut the grass today so I am now exhausted but I may be back with something later.


Challenge entered:
Sentimental Sundays - Craft with a child




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How sweet! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays - she did a wonderful job :)

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card are so cute! I bet your friends loved them. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are utterly butterly scrummy, thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What scrumtialicious cards! I'm sure these will make the receivers smile! Thanks for sharing with us! Happy Crafting from Sentimental Sundays!
    =) Lisa

    ReplyDelete