Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For my Friend

My friend has been bugging me to send her one of my handmade cards. I have to laugh because she is the person who got me into cardmaking and blogging and she still wants handmade cards, even though she can make them herself. Every card I have ever posted she wants for herself.

So I decided to make her her very own card, so she can stop asking. Her card features an image from Fresh Brewed Designs.



Look at those sparkly wings!!!


I hope she likes this. We will have to wait and see.


Challenges entered:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Sparkle and Shine

Whoopsi Daisy - Free and Easy
Do It with Digis - Fairies, Pixies or Elves




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. OH, it is so much fun to receive a card from another card maker. We all have such different styles. She is sure to love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! pink and green .. one of my fave colour combos too :) thanks for joining the Divas this time at Do it with Digis :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Such a cute card!

    Thank you for joining Fresh Brewed Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren, I LOVE those gold wings!!! I hope your friend likes it. It is always great to see a FBD image join in from time to time. Your card and post made me smile!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Sparkle and Shine challenge!

    Heather Dennis
    Fresh Brewed Designs
    John 3:16

    ReplyDelete