Sunday, April 3, 2011

Everything's Is Blooming....

Everything is blooming and my allergies have gone crazy. I love this time of year but it doesn't love me. And to top it off the grass is growing like crazy! You know how I hate to cut grass. But oh, well; I'll take this weather to the weather up north. It's April and they just had some more snow last week.

This little cutie is from Chi Chi Memories. I thought it was perfect to represent the blooms all around. The sentiment is from TLC Creations.


I followed the sketch over at the Chi Chi challenge blog.


Challenges entered:
Top Tip Tuesday - Nature Inspired

Double Dutch - Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
Make it Colorful - Bright colors
Allsorts - Blooming Blossoms
Fairy Knoll - Whatever



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. Lawren, this is adorable, so so cute!!! I have to say this is one of my favorite set! Love it!!!! Thanks for joining us at the CCM sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Lawren.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

    B x

    There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! What an adorable image and so beautifully coloured. Love how you used the border edge to one side. Thanks for playing along with us at Make-it-Colourful. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lawren, I love how you turned the sketch on its side, great job! Thanks so much for playing along at CHI CHI MEMORIES this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Your coloring is fantastic. I love this cute image. Thank you for joining us at Make It Colourful.

    Happy Crafting!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is so cute. Love the fab image
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete