Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cuppa Love

I love coffee images; I love coffee! This card uses the image from Deedee's digis called Cuppa Love. I have no idea where I got this color combination but it works well together. I love the soft colors together. And this is a great image set to accompany a coffee gift set. Humm, that gives me ideas. LOL! Have a great day.

Challenges entered:

Card Makin Mamas - Embellish It
Lexi's Creations - Ribbons but no bows or knots
Stamping Vacation - Nestabilities




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I love the color combo you have here. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love the yummy colors! The buttons are a perfect touch! Terrific job!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you entry in the May 1st drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to the store of your choice!

    ReplyDelete