Monday, April 18, 2011

Bees a Plenty

This weekend was a very nice weekend in FL. The weather was wonderful, while just miles away in North Carolina tornadoes were ripping up whole towns. My prayers go out to the families in NC. I pray that you all continue to be safe and can rebuild lives.

The bees were out in full force this weekend. It just so happens I was working on a bee card. The image and sentiment is from Deedee's digis, Just Bee-cause.
The card base is a template by My Scrap Chick.




Take Care.


Challenges Entered:
Totally Gorjuss - No DP
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Pink Paper Paradise - Make it Monday

The Outlawz - GC041811



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


12 comments:

  1. Saw this at Make it Monday and had to pop over to say "this is too cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren

    This card is fabulously fun!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I think I see glitter on the wings- love it!
    I saw your card on the Monday Link it party over at Pink Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation..

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Second prize is awarded to a randomly chosen comment left for a entry on MIM. Comment must state that entry was seen on MIM to be eligible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just adorable!!! I love the bee hive shape! Great idea!!! I saw this on MIM and had to come take a peek! Glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. So glad to hear the bees are out doing their jobs! Some people don't realize how important they are. Your card base is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a beautiful project. Thanks for joining the TG challenge this week. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this at Make it Monday. Had to stop over for a closer look as I love bees.

    I really like your bee hive shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! I'm peeking in from "Make it Monday"
    Debfoti
    www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! I love it - so fun and fresh!

    Thx for sharing your inspiration with us at Make It Monday! Hope to see you again!


    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card!! Love the creativity! Thanks for joining our challenge at Aud Sentiments. We hope to see you back for our next one!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete