Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Easter Project

I have another Easter project to share. I've had this image colored for so long, I don't know where I got it from. I think it's a stamp that I have and not a digi. The image is colored with chalks. I wanted to try out my new scissors from Martha Stewart. Those fringe scissors are so great for creating grass. Challenges entered: Fairy Knoll - Whatever Aly's Sunday Challenge - Spring PIO -Cutie Patootie Creative Cowgirls - Spring/Easter Kaboodle Doodles - Spring Stamps R Us - Celebrate Spring Stamping Vacation - Easter Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute gift bag. I love the image....it could work for so many occasions. You've done a great job with it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cowgirls! Janet. DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Lawren! Those dancing little chicks just make you smile!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The chalks give the color such a soft feel! Love your grass and the sentiment is just delightful!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you entry in the May 1st drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to the store of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Chick bag Lawren. The colouring is beautiful. A useful image for many occasions.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete