Sunday, March 13, 2011

WARNING: Excessive Cuddling

This cute little guy is from Doodle Pantry and he wants a hug! LOL! He reminds me so much of my daughter when she was younger, she wanted to hug Everyone! And I do mean everyone - perfect strangers and especially other children. She would sneak attack them with hugs. I am so glad she outgrew that. It was getting pretty embarrassing explaining to strangers that she is a hugger. LOL!




The sentiment is from
TLC Creations. It's kind of hard to read but it says: OCD - Obsessive Cuddling Disorder.


Challenges entered:
Doodle Pantry - Use an DP image

Alphabet Challenge - S is for Stripes

Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

doctor ratings

4 comments:

  1. Just too darn cute!! Wonderful image and you have created a great card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, way too cute, love the image, black an pink is great.

    Thanks for joinng us at AC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable, Lawren! thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoy the freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! I love that sentiment - very cute and a wonderful pair with the bunny. Great card design too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Doodle Pantry!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete