Friday, March 18, 2011

Unbearable

This sweet little cutie is from Bugaboo Stamps. I love Jodie's artwork and I think I have been a fan since the beginning. For this week's challenge they are looking for scallops. I have to get some Nestabilities but I did find some scallops in my stash of punches. This is so Spring looking to me. I am ready but FL goes from cold to HOT instantly! And we are there now. The sentiment is from Deedee's digis. Challenge Entered: Bugaboo - Scallops Anyone? The Crafty Pad - Buttons Clear it Out - Buttons Stamping Vacation - Animal Applause - An animal that appears to have arms Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Lawren - this turned out way too cute!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for The Catch The Bug "Scalloped" challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh what cute image, thanks for playing with Clear It Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, The bear is so cute . thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Lawren. Perfect image and sentiment. Nice touch with the flowers and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers! Super card. Love the layers and flowers. Great dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image with a darling sentiment! I love the buttons as flower centers. Thanks for playing along with Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, love that sentiment too! The blue and orange are really sassy together. Thanks for joining THE CRAFTY PAD Buttons challenge this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete