Friday, March 18, 2011

Time to Bloom Blog Hop

Spring is coming, Spring is coming! You can feel it in the air and although we all lost an hour of sleep it's so wonderful to get home and still enjoy time outside. I am loving it.

Join the Deedee's Digis Design Team today as we celebrate the (almost) start of this very special season with a "Time to Bloom" blog hop!

You should have arrived here from Kelly S.'s blog. If this is your first stop on the hop, be sure to visit the Crafting with Deedee's Digis blog, where you will find the directions for participating in the hop, a chance to win the grand prize of a $15 credit to our store, AND a little gift for you!

I created for today's hop a small basket. I love pastel colors and this image was just too cute. I used the Chicks Rule digi for my project. You can find it here.




Your next stop on the hop is Lori.

Before you leave, please be sure to leave me a comment in order to be entered to win $5 in free digis of your choice from the Deedee's Digis store! You have until 12 noon Eastern Time on Sunday to comment. I will choose a random winner then, and all winners will be announced on Monday at Crafting with Deedee's Digis -- be sure to check back then to see if you've won. Thanks so much for joining us today, and may all the blessings of Spring be yours!



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


34 comments:

  1. This is a super cute project! The punch you used for the scallop edges add such a pretty touch! The ribbon strung through is so pretty and I love the pearls on the sentiment. Very beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic project, love it, love how you pulled the ribbon through and around your box, and the border punch.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FUN! Wouldn't some child love to receive that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lawren. How adorable is that cute basket. Gorgeous colours, and that wonderful image is just so perfect. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, what a precious little basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet basket - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawren, what a cute little Ester basket. How fun. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful basket, Lawren! All the lacey texture is marvelous, and I just love the way you laced the ribbon through and tied the bows on the side. Those big yellow eggs are perfect with this. Super cute project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Spring! This is a wonderful little Easter basket, so cute. I love the lacy border around the top and the ribbon, too. Cute image, and you coloured it so nicely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love your coloring and the ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, adorable basket! The image is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute little gift for someone and with that little chick, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling Lil Basket! I love it so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you made a basket! Wow! It is so cute! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cool - love the basket and I just love the little chick. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable basket. Love the image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your basket is sooo pretty, Lawren! I love it. The Chicks rule set looks like it was made to be on your basket.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lawren,
    I adore this basket! I think I may need to case it for a little prezzie to my bff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet gift basket! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute - love the image and the basket is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I need to try those baskets. This is awesome. I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're right, chicks do rule! What a great project. Executed perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great idea. I love the ribbon and how it's wrapped aroung the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your basket is really cute! What a great spring/easter creation!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute idea for the Easter table decorations! I can't wait to try it! LOVE your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful idea.
    That basket is so beautiful.
    Makes me wish my kids were little again :O)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun basket! All of the added embellishments are just lovely. I'll add this project to my Spring list.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute basket. What a great project this is.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute basket!! I think any child would love to have this!!



    Debbie B

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous basket. I love the colours for an Easter combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This project says, "Spring" from start to finish!! I love the little chick & the basket is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute project, love this little basket, it's great

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute basket ready for chocolate eggs!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete