Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outer Body Experience

I feel like I am having an outer body experience and it's lasting way toooo long! Everything is happening around me and I'm just not connecting to any of it.

I've been trying to reconnect with some images that inspired me for a while and then I just put them down. So I am picking them back up and see what comes of it. This one has been colored for so long and I did nothing with it. Here is what I created. I used all scraps to make this. I saw that as a challenge somewhere and now I can't think of where I saw it.


The image is by Designed 2 Delight. There is Diamond Glaze on the heart so it's really shiny and pretty.
The sentiment is by TLC Creations. The entire project is made from papers from my scrap pile. I love when that happens.




Challenges entered:

A Spoonfull of Sugar - Tags

Clear it Out Tuesday - Anything Goes

Fab N Funky - Spring into Action

Delightful Challenges - Welcome Spring

Creative Cottage - Tag You're It

Creative Inspirations - In The Garden





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. Great sentiment for this stamp! Lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh -- purple perfection! What a fun challenge you've given yourself, and it looks like you're off to a fantastic start, Lawren! Your tag card is truly divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren, I love your 'tag' creation... perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and springy - thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little pocket and tag! Thank you for joining Delightful Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pocket and tag thank you for taking part at FnF this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beutiful i love that big tag,thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete