Thursday, March 17, 2011

I got a pocket full of sunshine!

We have been having the most perfect weather here. It's been so sunny and wonderful, I've not wanted to go to work. I want to play in the sunshine. I've been using yellow a lot on my cards past couple of weeks too. LOL! I guess that's my subconscious talking.

Today's card features an image from The Stamping Boutique. I lost this image when I lost my hard drive so this is the only one I have and it was colored already so just go make a card. LOL!




Hope you are enjoying the weather where you are.


Challenge entered:
The Stamping Boutique - Sketch challenge

Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you entered the TSB challenge! This image is just so HAPPY! And I totally LOVE those flowers!!
    XOXO
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Lawren, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that little patootie looks adorable!! I just love those flowers too! Thanks so much for joining us at TSB for our 2nd challenge and since you used a TSB image...you will be entered 2 times in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous- I love the bright colors, fabby embellies, and wonderful layout!

    Hugs,
    Christy
    TSB Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Great image and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such bright cheerful colours.Adorable card.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card Lawren, adorable and very colourfull, love it
    thanks for joining us at the TSB challenge
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun bright colors! Great DP and love your flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at TSB Challenge.
    Hugs, Heide
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and cheery - love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete