Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling Fabulous!

Hello Friends,
Today I have a card to share using an image from CS Designs. I learned of this cute little digi store from CDAC.
This image is called Lulu and I got her as a freebie for joining the group. The sentiment is from TLC Creations.



Challenges Entered:
Desert Island Crafts - Recipe (I used: Hand colored image, 2 or more PP, Pearls, Distressing)

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday - Favorites (My favorites: Brads, Colored pencils, punches and Dies)
I Did It Creations - Punches or Dies
Wild Orchid - Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes, Include Butterfly, fairy or angel
PaperCrafting Journey - Things with Wings
Stamps R Us - For the Girls
Craft Your Passion - Girly Girl





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


14 comments:

  1. Lulu is definitely a cutie! Your card made me laugh, Lawren -- thank you -- great sentiment! Love the color combo, too -- warm and wonderful. Hope you've had a good week, sweetie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really a cute card your coloring is awesome. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the image you chose, she is so cute and I love her sparkly wings. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I see you have many favourites like me. Thaks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tutorial! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice card...

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Lawren! Love the colors. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge this fortnight at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! Your embellishments are just the right details. Thanks for joining us this week at PCJ. hugs ~ Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love this card! Did you make it for me? LOL! That seems like something i would say

    ReplyDelete
  11. now that is one cute card-fabulous job!

    thank you for playing along with us at paper crafting journey's things with wings challenge!

    xo
    sarabeth-dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colour combo and a fun sentiment! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing along with us over at Desert Island Crafters!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lawren, I love what you have done with my Lulu Fashion Diva design. This card is absolute perfection, and the flowers, sparkle and sentiment also fit Lulu to a Tee. Thank you for creating such a wonderful card with her.
    :) Chris / CS Designs
    http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
    http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete