Saturday, March 5, 2011

For my Friend with TLC Creations

Ok, I've searched my blog and can't find this so I guess that means I never posted it. Here is a creations using a doodled image sentiment from TLC Creations. I love Paulette's doodles images. I'm working on another one right now.




Challenges entered:
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring

Pixie Dust - Polka Dots
Delightful Challenges - Welcome Spring
Stampin' for the Weekend - Spring
Alphabet challenge - R is for Ribbon



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites...I love the coloring job. Thank you for making it look soo good~!
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and how you have used it, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    a wunderful card!
    Greets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with only that beautiful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very effective, a fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week. WendyR xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the shading in the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a lovely card, great placement of the ribbon, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete