Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Easter is right around the corner...

I am getting a kick start on my Easter projects and I couldn't be happier about it. This is one of the new images from InStyle Stamps and it's too cute. I love Easter eggs and so does my daughter. I think she wants an egg hunt again. We'll have to see.

But back to my project, this image is from the
Patty Bunny Wuv new release set. I just thought this was adorable.




Have a great day!


Challenges Entered:
Papetake Weekly - 3 of Something
Paper Playtime - Pick 1 of 3 challenges (I picked #1 -Use green and purple as main colors)
Amber's Crafts & Stuff - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Keep it Simple

Stamping Vacation - No No Challenge - No fancy borders





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Lawren! This gift bag is just charming! I love the purple and green together and the image is really cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Amber's Crafts and Stuff. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Anne (Anniebee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, I love the purple and that particular green together too. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Craft and Stuffs first challenge, hope to see you again next week. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I've got to try my hand at decorating gift bags.

    Thanks for stopping by Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday!

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet. I've never thought about doing gift bags. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift bag! Love the purple. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very cheerful easter bag! Thank you for playing along at paper playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty Lawren, I love polka dots!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete