Thursday, March 10, 2011

Come on Spring!!!!

We are really getting Spring weather here in FL. It rained all morning, cleared up and became a nice day. I am ready too! I am tired of wearing jackets and stuff.

I am so ready to see the spring flowers, so here is a little flower power for you.

The image is by Bugaboo Stamps and the sentiment is by TLC Creations.


Challenges entered:

Bugaboo - Anything Goes

Kaber Digis - Use Pink
Creative Belli - Animals
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Lawren! thanks for visiting my little bloggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of those images that just makes me squeal because it's SO CUTE, and you picked the perfect greeting to go with! Adorable card, Lawren!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our March Anything Goes Challenge, I love how your card turned out just Adorable!!! Thanks so much for using a Bugaboo image! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how cute! Love the colors too. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete