Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We have a new baby!

I think I've said this already but I have a new nephew! In fact he is the only boy in the family, so he is real special. It's so hard living so far away but i am going sometime this Spring to see my nieces and nephew. My mom is feeling more left out than me. This is her first grandson so she is dying to get to Jersey to see him.

I made this card to send to her. I think it will perk her up.





Challenge entered:
My Partner in Craft Crime - Baby

Lexi's Creations - Flowers

The Crazy Challenge - Babies

Whoopsie Daisy - For Someone Special

Stamptacular Sunday - SOS
Stamping Vacation - Extra! Extra! Grandma's Smile


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


8 comments:

  1. Awww...the card is so cute and your sentiment makes it more cute! Great colors and layout. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys get to see the little guy soon!!! Such a great sentiment and sweet card!! Thanks for playing in My Partner in Crafting Crime's baby challenge!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and great colours - and lovely layout Lawren - Thanks for joining us at "Whoopsi Daisy" this week and good luck! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Looove the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Lawren! so adorable! always a pleasure to see your work! thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge this week
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Lawren and CONGRATS on your new nephew, how exciting!! Thanks for sharing this with us at WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete