Thursday, February 24, 2011

So Long but not Goodbye

Well it's challenge time at AI Factory. The theme this week is monochromatic. We want to see your lovely entries using shades of one color.

Although, you can use any image you want to entry we hope that you will stop by the store and use on of the AI Factory images. There's even a freebie section!

This is my last DT sample for AI Factory. It has been a wonderful time and I have enjoyed being a part of the team. I wish the new team the best of luck and look forward to seeing their cards and projects and of course I will participate in the challenges. (They can't get rid of me that easily - LOL)




Now go over the the challenge blog and link up your entries!

Challenge entered:

A Spoonful of Sugar - Birthdays

Challenge up your Life - Monochrome

Stampin' for the Weekend - Monochrome!!!

Desert Island Crafts - I chose: Monochromatic, Border punch, One Pattern paper, sparkle (my gem brads sparkle)

Guylou - Anything Goes

Digital Tuesday - Punches

Card Cupids - Use ribbons and/or buttons





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love the layout and all the pretty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute card! Love all the green and the design is awesome.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute with all the details. thank you so much for entering the SFTW monochromatic challenge, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren, this is so cute! I love the addition of the flowers on the photo corners!

    Thanks for playing at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete