Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ready for Spring

I am so ready for spring. Ready to put away the jackets and coats and just be warm! I think that's why I have flowers on the brain. I have been creating with flowers alot recently. Here is another with Designed 2 Delight image.



Challenges entered:
Craft Your Passion - Use Pink

OSAAT - Make it Pretty
Stamp it Crazy - Free for All
The ABC Challenge - O is for Old Fashioned (I used lace)
Paper Sundaes - Pick your Own toppings (I used pink and lace and flowers)
Mami Doodles - Flower Cards





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, thanks so much for joining our Birthday Bash at OSAAT.

    Hugs, Marjo..Don't forget to check out my Birthday Comment Candy here

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, your card is so cute and sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... this is such a sweet & pretty card! Love the lace and the flower is very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I really love the black lace! Lace is one of my favorites to use on any project;0) Thank you for joining us over at ABC Challenge this week.

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, beautiful work, fab detail....thanks so much for sharing with us at our Birthday Bash over at OSAAT...... Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super lovely ribbon and flowers, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, I have a little candy on my blog if you'd like to enter
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous thank you so much for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the lace and the flower you made!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete