Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Non-traditional Valentines

I have never been into Valentine's day. I feel you should show your love every day not just one special day. That's why I try to show and tell my daughter I love her all the time not just on Valentine's day.

So for this week, I made a non-traditional valentine's day card. The image is from Meljen Designs. The sentiment from TLC Creations.



The inside reads: Happy Valentine's Day to my Cupcake.


Challenges entered:
Meljen Designs - Put your heart on it

Paper Sundaes - Valentines
Wild Orchid - Love Is...
Cards for Men - Valentine/Love

City Crafters - All you need is love

Party Time Tuesday - Valentine Cupcake

Fussy and Fancy - No Red/No Pink Valentines





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I love anything non-traditional! I love how you've colored the cupcakes and matched the DP to them. I agree about Valentine's Day but the cards are fun to make! I'm so glad that you joined Party Time Tuesdays for our first challenge under new ownership. I hope you come back again. There are some great challenges coming up!
    Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card ... love the sentiment ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet - love the punchwork and the perfect sentiment to match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy about cupcakes and I just LOVE your cardT. The sentiment is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes, hope to see you back next week!
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sweet one, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, so glad you played along.. love the accents and trims and the colour combo.. hope to see you again next week at PTT ... hugs Bev PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lawren! I love your card! Non-traditional is so much fun. The color combo is amazing! Love those cupcakes.
    I am so glad that there are other people out there like me!!LOL I tell my son I love him about a million times a day!

    Thanks so much for partying with us...hope to see you back next week...

    Jenn
    www.partytimetuesdays.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea.. So clever.. I love the colors you used here.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lawren, what a cute card, I love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sentiment completely cracks me up, and I think that I subscribe to that logic!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sentiment! Totally agree about telling people you love every day how much you love them. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete