Sunday, February 27, 2011

Doodle Pantry Thank You

I love this image by Doodle Pantry. These flowers look good in any color. I made this into a thank you card.



Challenges entered:
Doodle Pantry - Sparkle and Bling

Stampin' B's - Use a flower
Stamp Something - Flowers
Lexi's Creations - Flowers
One Stop Craft - Spring Flowers
Whimsie Doodles - From the Garden

Ann's Creative Nook - Bring on the Color

I Did It Creations - Punches or Dies

Simply Create - Power of Flowers

Crazy for Challenges - Flowers



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


7 comments:

  1. beautiful card,i love the fresh colours and ghreat image ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a lovely creation!! I love the vibrant, cheerful color palette, the beautiful lace and sheer bow, and your fabulously colored image!! I know its recipient is going to love it!!! I know I do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and your stunning lace! Thanks for joining us at DPDC8.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and lace you used for this card, Lawren!! Thanks for playing with us at the DPDC#8!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are wonderful, that is a great Doodle Pantry image. Like how did the lace and the background layout. Very nicely done! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC8 challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining us for our latest I did It Creations Challenge Blog! I love your card, it is just great. We hope you will join us for our challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawren this is fabulous!!! Love the colors you used on here!! Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week!

    ReplyDelete