Friday, January 21, 2011

A Valentine Tweet

Hello! Valentine's day is coming, have you started your cards? This is another of those holidays where I make the cards and forget to send them off. Yeah, I know, I'm horrible. I hate going to the post office, I really do. I've had the same stamps in my purse for the last 18 months. Thank goodness, they came up with the "Forever" stamp - LOL!

Here I've made a valentine's day card with an image from Deedee's digis called
Valentine Tweet.



I really like how this came out. I seem to be stuck on teal and pink for valentine's day. Have a great crafting weekend. I'm working on a few things.


Challenges entered:
Fab N Funky - Animal Magic
Stampin' Royalty - Anything with Wings
Kaber Weekly - Ribbon
Aly's Sunday - Things with Wings

Lexi's Creations - Say it with Love

Aud Sentiments - Love Themed
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Heart Themed

Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. I love those hearts.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren, this is just too cute! The stamp you picked is adorable and I just love the colors and sparkle!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Aud Sentiments! We hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lauren, what a sweet, pink card! Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for challenge #20. Hope to see you again.
    Denimo

    ReplyDelete