Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tag You're It!

Whimsie Doodles has a tag challenge going on. I bought the Paws I Care set a long time ago and never used it. Now I have! I guess this tag is really cute because the girl asked if I could hold it until next Christmas and put it on her gift. LOL! Wow, that's along time to wait for a gift tag so I guess I'll just give it to her.


Challenge entered:
Whimsie Doodles - Tags

Creative Craft World - Cute and Cuddly





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag !! No wonder your daughter wants it on her gift.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for Sarahs' Cute and Cuddly challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the tag is definitely TOTALLY CUTE, Lawren -- I can see why your daughter made such an early claim on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete