Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scrapbooking again

I decided I needed to get back to scrapbooking. I haven't dona a layout in quite some time. So this weekend I colored up a Bugaboo image and found the perfect pictures to make a page. My niece looks just like the Bugaboo image. She's such a sweetie. The title is from TLC Creations.




Have a great day!

Challenge Entered:

Belli Challenge - The letter "P" (I used Pink and Purple)

The Crafty Pad - Something Girly



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. What a beauty your little one is!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little one is Precious~! and the layout is PERFECT~!
    Thank you.
    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete