Saturday, January 22, 2011

Prayer Changes Things

I told you on January 1st that I had been accepted for the InStyle Stamps Design Team. Today I post my first project for InStyle Stamps. I was really nervous because alot of their digi stamps are anime style images and I wasn't sure I could pull off coloring those. I have to say I really like how this project turned out.

It's ironic that the first image I got to work with is of a girl holding a bible. I know no one knew when they assigned me this image that I have a lot going on personally that has had me praying steadfastly. My father just had triple by-pass surgery and man did I ever pray. Being a Christian, I know that prayer changes things!

So for my project I altered a little notebook and created a prayer journal. I have so much to be prayerful for and thankful for this will help me keep track of things.




The image is called, Crystal and she can be found in the store, here. My papers are from DCWV. Sentiment by TLC Creations.

Well I'm off to get busy. There's a lot to do today.

Challenge entered:

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Blue and Green



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


1 comment:

  1. Great card, Lawren! I think you did a fantastic job for your first 'anime' style digi!!

    ReplyDelete