Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last Minute Gift

Some how at the holiday time I always forget about one person until I see them again. I had to put together one more last minute gift set for one of my co-workers. She's having a rough time this past year and I wanted to do something nice for her. Dunkin Dounuts coffee was on sale so a little pick me up was in order. I used an image from fresh Brewed Deigns to create this easy box and card.


Challenge Entered:
Aly's Sunday Challenge
- Anything Goes
Catered Crop
- Recipe Challenge
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away
- Punch it Out
Fab N Funky
- Quick and Easy
Wags n" Whiskers - Snowflakes
Kaber Christmas Challenge - Christmas
Stamping Vacation -
Monochromatic Challenge - Blues



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I wanna come worth with you. What a sweet, sweet treat for your co-worker. I'm so glad you joined us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this time. Hope you had a great christmas and new year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that's so sweet of you and your creations look wonderful
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know that feeling! Theres always gonna be someone I miss! Mind you - I now do extras and wrap them in plain paper - that way they can be birthday if I dont need them for Christmas! AND I always buy something I like! Mwah ha ha! Then I can keep it for me or mine! Tee hee!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawren, what a lovely gift and matching card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away, wishing you a very happy new year and good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete