Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's a new year...

It's a new year but the same things keep happening. That's why I do not make new year resolutions. I am so behind in what I have wanted to get done. I do have to keep reminding myself that we are only days into the new year so I still have opportunity to change things around. Whew, that's a relief. Here is a New Year's card I worked on off and on. I thought I would never finish. There's just a lot going on right now.


The image and sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.


Challenges entered:

Doodle Pantry - Use an DP image
Creative Cottage - Something New (New DP and New Image)
Simon Says - New Beginnings
Stamping Vacation - No! No! (No punches)
Try it on Tuesdays - New Beginnings
Do It with Digi's - New Beginnings
Bee Crafty - Celebrate the New Year



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


12 comments:

  1. very cute Lawren! Thanks for playing at Doodle Pantry! (it seems strange to be writing this to you as we are both on teams together but...lol!)Cute card! So happy you were able to finally finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lawren, gotta love those ants! Background paper is perfect for a celebration. Thanks for joining us at DPDC5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about resolutions - still we can only try lol!!! Beautiful card so bright and jolly - loving the bell!! thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Do it with Digis xx Lynne and the Digi Divas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, LOVE that paper! and I like how you colored all the confetti to match, and the bell, how cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bell - great idea!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card Lawren
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cottage this week

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This really turned out great Lawren. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and fun, Lawren!! :) And as I said on CDAC - I love the bell! :) Thanks for playing with us at the DPDC#5!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lawren, gorgeous image, nice to see a familiar face on our challenge blog, love yr card, thanks playing along with Try it on Tuesday
    hugs
    Ildiko

    Happy New Year, havent been on CDAC for a while

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Let's Party!! :)
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card :-) the image is fab and I love all the sparkle :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete